To celebrate World Gin Day, we are giving you the chance to win a hosted tour around the Bombay Sapphire Distillery in Hampshire.
BOMBAY SAPPHIRE COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This promotion is only open to all United Kingdom residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, their associated companies, agents, third parties or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
- Submit your entry between 00:01 on 8 June 2019 and 23:59 on 9 June 2019.
- Only one entry per person will be permitted into the draw.
- To Enter: entrants must Like the post on the McMullen's Brewery Facebook Page and tag another individual who must be over 18.
- The Prize – 1 x main winner prize – the prize includes the chance for one winner one guest to experience a Hosted Experience at The Bombay Sapphire Distillery, Laverstoke Mill in Hampshire. Winner Selection: All valid entries received by the competition closing date will be entered into the prize draw. From this prize draw one winner will be selected at random on Monday 10th June. The date and time of the prize will be mutually agreed between the winner and the Promoter. The winner will have until 31 December 2019 to arrange and attend the prize, after which the Promoter shall no longer be obliged to provide the prize. The winner’s guests must all be aged 18 or over at the time of acceptance of the prize, and the Promoter reserves the right to request proof of age.
- Winner Notification: The winner will be notified by Direct mail, text or phone call within three working days of the prize draw. The winner will be required to respond within three days of notification confirming their acceptance of the prize. In the event the winner does not respond to communications within three days of initial contact or if any prize is declined, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and award the prize to another entrant, following the winner selection method above.
- If a previously confirmed winner for a prize contacts the promoter outside of the winner communication timeframe (as stipulated in clause 6), to then decline their prize, the promoter reserves the right to cancel that prize.
- The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify entries deemed to be non-compliant with these terms and conditions and the Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry to or disqualify any entrant whose conduct may be unlawful or otherwise bring the Promotion into disrepute. In the event of such disqualification the Promoter may award the applicable prize to another entrant.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries. Any incorrect information provided will render the entry void.
- The winner and their guest shall, at the Promoter’s request, participate in reasonable promotional activity surrounding the winning of the prize, for no further consideration, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and images in promotional material, which includes social media.
- The name and region of the winner will be available by writing to the Promoter for up to one month from the time of the draw.
- The prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part. In the event for any reason the prize winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. However, the Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of absence of personnel, infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- The Promoter will only use the personal details supplied for the administration of the promotion and for no other purpose.
- By entering this promotion you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
- This promotion and all issues arising out of it shall be governed in accordance with English Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Promoter: McMullen & Sons, 26 Old Cross, Hertford, Hertfordshire, SG14 1BY (as administrator of the promotion) and Bacardi-Martini Limited, Kings Worthy, Hampshire, SO23 7TW (as prize provider)