Assistant Kitchen Manager/ Sous Chef, Coach and Horses, Bishop's Stortford
Assistant Kitchen Manager/ Sous Chef
Do you love working in a busy kitchen working with fresh food? If so this role could be for you. We are currently recruiting for a motivated and driven Assistant Kitchen Manager/ Sous Chef to join our team.
As part of McMullen’s Destination Inns we offer guests a classic British seasonal menu alongside daily changing Specials, created by the kitchen team. We are proud of our reputation for great quality fresh food and exceptional service, therefore finding the right Assistant Kitchen Manager/ Sous Chef to join our friendly team is essential.
Why join Destination Inns as a Assistant Kitchen Manager/ Sous Chef?
Destination Inns is part of the McMullen family, who make decisions for the long term. We believe in looking after our teams, and creating a positive working atmosphere. On top of a competitive salary we can offer:-
- Good accommodation - if required
- 50% discounted meal when you are working
- 25% discount card for you and your friends on your days off
- Lots of reward and recognition opportunities including our now famous annual go-karting event
- An award winning training and development programme helping you to achieve the next level if you want to!
Key Assistant Kitchen Manager/ Sous Chef Responsibilities
- Delivering the food concept to Company standard and exceeding guest expectations
- All aspects of food stock control including ordering, deliveries, stock taking and control of wastage
- Supporting the Kitchen Manager in the smooth running of the kitchen and deputising in their absence
- Training and developing the kitchen team so that they can reach their potential
- All aspects of Food Safety and Health & Safety compliance in accordance with the law and Company policy
Interest? Great! Please contact us with your CV and we'll be in touch.
- Contract type:
- Up to £10.50 per hour (Depending on experience and Live In/ Live Out)
- Contract hours:
- Live in/out:
- Live In or Live Out