Assistant Manager, Bullfinch, Riverhead
Do you love fresh food, delivering exceptional service and motivating your team? Great! We are currently recruiting for a talented, guest focussed individual to join us as an Assistant Manager at this busy food led site.
As part of McMullen’s Destination Inns we deliver our guests a full table service dining experience, offering a classic British seasonal menu alongside daily changing Specials. We are proud of our reputation for great quality fresh food and exceptional service, therefore finding the right Assistant Manager to join our friendly team is essential.
Why join Destination Inns as an Assistant Manager?
Destination Inns are part of the McMullen family and therefore have the backing of an independent, long standing Company who make decisions based on the long term. On top of a competitive salary we can offer:-
- Great accommodation (if required)
- 50% discounted meals when you are working
- 25% discount on food and 15% off drinks for you and your friends on your day off
- Fantastic career development – currently over 50% of McMullen General Managers were promoted internally
- A step into a progressive Company who believe in treating people as a name, not a number
- We also offer industry-relevant Apprenticeships if you would like to develop your skills further, so you can ‘earn while you learn’.
Key Assistant Manager Responsibilities
- Exceeding guest expectations daily
- Leading the team to deliver outstanding service
- Coach and guide new Team Members
- All aspects of cash and stock control
- Management duties including dealing with bookings/functions, rota planning, cellar management, and deputising in the Managers absence
Interested? Great. Please apply and we'll be in touch!
- Contract type:
- Up to £22,363 per year (Depending on experience)
- Contract hours:
- Live in/out:
- Live In or Live Out