Assistant Manager, Coopers Arms, Hitchin
Are you looking for a career in within an expanding company, in which you can progress and develop your potential? Great! We are currently recruiting for a talented, guest focused individual to join us as an Assistant Manager.
Just a moment’s stroll from the bustling town centre, the Cooper’s Arms really is a quality local pub, offering fresh food, hand crafted local ales and barrelfuls of old world charm that make it genuinely relaxing retreat. Whether drinking or eating alfresco when the weather permits, or cosying up by the roaring fire, you won’t find a better place to relax, unwind and indulge. In fact this is our Retail Director’s favourite pub – and we’re sure it will be yours too!
Why the Coopers Arms?
The Coopers Arms is part of the McMullen family and therefore have the backing of an independent, long standing Company who make decisions based on the long term. On top of a competitive salary we can offer:-
- Achievable bonus scheme
- 50% discounted meals when you are working
- 25% discount on food and 15% on drinks for you and your friends on your day off
- Fantastic training and career development if you wish to progress
- A step into a progressive Company who believe in treating people as a name, not a number
- We also offer industry-relevant Apprenticeships if you would like to develop your skills further, so you can ‘earn while you learn’.
Key Assistant Manager Responsibilities
- Exceeding guest expectations daily
- Leading the team to follow our bespoke guest journey
- Coach and guide new Team Members
- All aspects of cash and stock control
- Management duties including dealing with bookings/functions, rota planning, cellar management, and deputising in the Managers absence
Previous experience at Assistant Manager level and a Valid Personal alcohol License is essential however further training will be given through the McMullen Gold Award.
Interested...Great! Get in touch?
- Contract type:
- Up to £23,363 per year (Depending on experience)
- Contract hours:
- Live in/out:
- Live Out