Assistant Manager, Crocodile, Cheshunt
Do you love delivering exceptional service and motivating your team? Great! We are currently recruiting for a talented, guest focused individual to join us as an Assistant Manager at this friendly local.
The Crocodile is situated in Cheshunt and is a Great Family pub with a wide range of guests, a large beer garden and car park and a comfy restaurant and bar.
As part of McMullen’s McFayre concept we deliver classic pub dishes, alongside some more contemporary food. We are proud of our reputation within the area for being a great community pub and therefore finding the right Assistant Manager to join us is essential.
Why the Crocodile?
The Crocodile is part of the McMullen family and therefore have the backing of an independent, long standing Company who make decisions based on the long term. On top of a competitive salary we can offer:-
- Achievable bonus scheme
- Great accommodation – if required
- 50% discounted meals when you are working
- 25% discount card for you and your friends on your day off
- Fantastic training and career development if you wish to progress
- A step into a progressive Company who believe in treating people as a name, not a number
- We also offer industry-relevant Apprenticeships if you would like to develop your skills further, so you can ‘earn while you learn’.
Key Assistant Manager Responsibilities
- Exceeding guest expectations daily
- Leading the team to deliver outstanding service
- Coach and guide new Team Members
- All aspects of cash and stock control
- Management duties including dealing with bookings/functions, rota planning, cellar management, and deputising in the Managers absence
Previous experience at an Assistant Manager level and a valid personal alcohol licence are essential however further training will be given through the McMullen Gold Award.
Interested? Great. Please apply and we'll be in touch!
- Contract type:
- Up to £24,000 per year (Depending on experience)
- Contract hours:
- Live in/out:
- Live In or Live Out