Assistant Manager, Hollybush, Loughton
We are currently recruiting for a talented, guest focussed individual to join us as an Assistant Manager at this friendly and locally known pub.
The Hollybush boasts a contemporary feeling modern high street bar, serving fresh cocktails, plentiful world kegged beer options and a fantastic menu. The new burger specialists of Loughton, our menu is designed to please and excite with over 15 different burger choices and hundreds of variations. Our wines are hand picked and much better value by the bottle.
It’s a real quality, newly refurbished local pub with a buzz that’s just as welcoming for the Epping Forest walkers and an eclectic mix of young professionals at lunchtimes as it is for the locals during the day and the more up-tempo weekend crowd.
The Hollybush is part of the McMullen family and therefore have the backing of an independent, long standing Company who make decisions based on the long term. On top of a competitive salary we can offer:-
- Achievable bonus scheme
- 50% discounted meals when you are working
- 25% discount on food and 15% off drinks for you and your friends on your day off
- Fantastic career development – currently over 50% of McMullen General Managers were promoted internally
- A step into a progressive Company who believe in treating people as a name, not a number
- We also offer industry-relevant Apprenticeships if you would like to develop your skills further, so you can ‘earn while you learn’.
Key Assistant Manager Responsibilities
- Exceeding guest expectations daily
- Leading the team to deliver outstanding service
- Coach and guide new Team Members
- All aspects of cash and stock control
- Management duties including dealing with bookings/functions, rota planning, cellar management, and deputising in the Managers absence
Previous experience at Assistant Manager level is essential however further training will be given through the McMullen Gold Award.
Interested? Great. Please apply and we'll be in touch!
- Contract type:
- Up to £23,363 per year (Depending on experience)
- Contract hours:
- Live in/out:
- Live Out