Assistant Manager, Hollybush, Loughton
Are you looking for a career in a fast paced, high street environment where the guest is our top priority and quality is everything? Great! We are currently recruiting for a talented, guest focussed individual to join us as an Assistant Manager.
The Hollybush boasts a contemporary feeling modern high street bar, serving fresh cocktails, plentiful world kegged beer options and a fantastic menu. The new burger specialists of Loughton, the Hollybush's menu is designed to please and excite with over 15 different burger choices and hundreds of variations. Their wines are hand picked and much better value by the bottle. It’s a real quality, newly refurbished local pub with a buzz that’s just as welcoming for the Epping Forest walkers and an eclectic mix of young professionals at lunchtimes as it is for the locals during the day and the more up-tempo weekend crowd.
Why join the Hollybush as an Assistant Manager?
We are part of the McMullen family and therefore have the backing of an independent, long standing company who make decisions based on the long term and like to look after our teams. On top of a competitive salary we can offer:-
- Great accommodation (if required)
- Achievable bonus scheme
- 50% discounted meals when you are working
- 25% discount on food and 15% off drinks for you and your friends on your day off
- Fantastic career development – currently over 50% of McMullen General Managers were promoted internally
- A step into a progressive Company who believe in treating people as a name, not a number
- We also offer industry-relevant Apprenticeships if you would like to develop your skills further, so you can ‘earn while you learn’.
Key Assistant Manager Responsibilities
- Exceeding guest expectations daily
- Leading the team to deliver outstanding service
- Coach and guide new Team Members
- All aspects of cash and stock control
- Management duties including dealing with bookings/functions, rota planning, cellar management, and deputising in the Managers absence
Interested? Great. Please apply and we'll be in touch!
- Contract type:
- Up to £24,000 per year (Depending on experience and Live In/ Live Out)
- Contract hours:
- Live in/out:
- Live In or Live Out