Assistant Manager , Peahen, St Albans
Are you looking for a career in a fast paced, high street environment where the guest is our top priority and quality is everything? Great! We are currently recruiting for a talented, guest focussed individual to join us as an Assistant Manager. Open from breakfast ‘til late we pride ourselves on delivering great cocktails, world beers and interesting wines alongside freshly prepared contemporary food and daily changing specials.
The Peahen is situated in the heart of St Albans and is a bustling pub dedicated to providing a great quality food alongside high standards of service. Therefore finding the right Assistant Manager to join our friendly team is essential
Why Work With Us?
The Peahen is part of the McMullen family and therefore have the backing of an independent, long standing Company who make decisions based on the long term. On top of a competitive salary we can offer:-
- Good bonus scheme
- 50% discounted meals when you are working
- 25% discount card for you and your friends on your day off
- Fantastic career development, over half of our General Managers were promoted internally
- A step into a progressive company who believe in treating people as a name, not a number
Key Assistant Manager Responsibilities
- Exceeding guest expectations daily
- Leading the team to deliver outstanding service
- Coach and guide new Team Members
- All aspects of cash and stock control
- Management duties including dealing with bookings/functions, rota planning, cellar management, and deputising in the Managers absence
Interested? Great. Please apply and we'll be in touch!
- Contract type:
- Up to £23k live in plus bonus and benefits
- Contract hours:
- Live in/out:
- Live Out