Assistant Manager, Wheelwrights, Cheshunt
We are currently recruiting for a talented, guest focussed individual to join us as an Assistant Manager at this friendly and locally known pub.
The Wheelwrights is situated in Goffs Oak and is a ‘proper’ local pub right at the heart of the community, Wheelwrights offers locally brewed real ales, world beers, great wine and good hearty pub food to eat indoors or outside when weather permits.
The Wheelwrights is part of the McMullen family and therefore have the backing of an independent, long standing Company who make decisions based on the long term. On top of a competitive salary we can offer:-
- Achievable bonus scheme
- 50% discounted meals when you are working
- 25% discount on food and 15% on drinks for you and your friends on your day off
- Fantastic training and career development if you wish to progress
- A step into a progressive Company who believe in treating people as a name, not a number
- We also offer industry-relevant Apprenticeships if you would like to develop your skills further, so you can ‘earn while you learn’.
Key Assistant Manager Responsibilities
- Exceeding guest expectations daily
- Leading the team to deliver outstanding service
- Coach and guide new Team Members
- All aspects of cash and stock control
- Management duties including dealing with bookings/functions, rota planning, cellar management, and deputising in the Managers absence
Previous experience at Assistant Manager level is essential however further training will be given through the McMullen Gold Award.
Interested? Great. Please apply and we'll be in touch!
- Contract type:
- Up to £23,363 (Depending on experience and Live In/ Live Out)
- Contract hours:
- Live in/out:
- Live In or Live Out