Assistant Manager, White Swan, Pimlico
Do you love delivering exceptional service and motivating your team? Great! We are currently recruiting for a talented, guest focused individual to join us as an Assistant Manager at the White Swan.
The White Swan is one of the most recently acquired properties by McMullen & Sons. Situated on the corner of Vauxhall Bridge Road and Causton Street, The White Swan has been trading as a public house since 1759 and is steeped in local history. Today the pub boasts a fantastic location in Victoria overlooking the Thames River. As our Assistant Manager you will help us deliver a great guest experience whilst having fun and being an important part of our friendly team.
Why McMullen’s as an Assistant Manager?
The White Swan is part of the McMullen family and therefore have the backing of an independent, long standing Company who make decisions based on the long term. On top of a competitive salary we can offer:-
- Achievable bonus scheme
- 50% discounted meals when you are working
- 25% discount on food and 15% off drinks for you and your friends on your day off
- Fantastic training and career development if you wish to progress
- A step into a progressive Company who believe in treating people as a name, not a number
- We also offer industry-relevant Apprenticeships if you would like to develop your skills further, so you can ‘earn while you learn’.
Key Assistant Manager Responsibilities
- Exceeding guest expectations daily
- Leading the team to deliver outstanding service
- Coach and guide new Team Members
- All aspects of cash and stock control
- Management duties including dealing with bookings/functions, rota planning, cellar management, and deputising in the Managers absence
Previous experience at Assistant Manager level and a valid personal license is essential however further training will be given through the McMullen Gold Award.
Interested...Great! Get in touch?
- Contract type:
- Up to £24,000 per year (Depending on experience)
- Contract hours:
- Live in/out:
- Live Out