Bar & Restaurant Supervisor, White Swan, Pimlico
Bar & Restaurant Supervisor
Do you love delivering exceptional service and motivating your team? Great! We are currently recruiting for a talented, guest focussed individual to join us as a Bar & Restaurant Supervisor.
Candidates must be over the age of 18 for legal reasons.
The White Swan is one of the most recently acquired properties by McMullen & Sons. Situated on the corner of Vauxhall Bridge Road and Causton Street, The White Swan has been trading as a public house since 1759 and is steeped in local history. Today the pub boasts a fantastic location in Victoria overlooking the Thames River. As our Team Supervisor you will help us deliver a great guest experience whilst having fun and being an important part of our friendly team.
The White Swan is part of the McMullen family and therefore have the backing of an independent, long standing Company who make decisions based on the long term. On top of a competitive salary we can offer:-
- Achievable bonus scheme
- 50% discounted meals when you are working
- 25% discount on food and 15% off drinks for you and your friends on your day off
- Fantastic training and career development if you wish to progress
- A step into a progressive Company who believe in treating people as a name, not a number
- We also offer industry-relevant Apprenticeships if you would like to develop your skills further, so you can ‘earn while you learn’.
- Delighting our guests through exceptional service
- Coaching and guiding our Team Members
- Running shifts and supporting the Management team
Previous experience at a supervisory level is essential however further training will be given through the McMullen's Silver Award.
Interested? Great. Please apply and we'll be in touch!
- Contract type:
- Up to £8.66 per hour (Depending on experience)
- Contract hours:
- Live in/out:
- Live Out