Bar Staff, Coopers Arms, Hitchin
Do you love delivering great service and being part of a fun and friendly team? Great! We are recruiting for part time Bar Staff to join us at the Coopers Arms.
For legal reasons candidates must be over the age of 18.
The Coopers Arms is just a moment’s stroll from the bustling town centre, offering fresh food, hand crafted local ales and barrelfuls of old world charm that make it genuinely relaxing retreat. This is a quality local pub therefore finding the right person to join our team is essential.
The Coopers Arms is part of the McMullen family and therefore have the backing of an independent, long standing Company who make decisions based on the long term. On top of a competitive salary we can offer:-
- Achievable bonus scheme
- 50% discounted meals when you are working
- 25% discount on food and 15% off drinks for you and your friends on your day off
- Fantastic career development – currently over 50% of McMullen General Managers were promoted internally
- A step into a progressive Company who believe in treating people as a name, not a number
- We also offer industry-relevant Apprenticeships if you would like to develop your skills further, so you can ‘earn while you learn’.
- Deliver outstanding guest service at all times
- Serving drinks and food to our guests as per Company standard in a warm and friendly manner
- Assist in setting up and closing down the bar/floor areas ready for service or the next trading session
- Maintain the House standards keeping all areas of the business clean and tidy
- Must be flexible and able to work evenings and weekends
Full training will be given – so if you think you're the right person to join our friendly team then please apply today!
- Contract type:
- Up to £8.26 per hour (Depending on experience)
- Contract hours:
- Live in/out:
- Live Out