Bar & Waiting Staff, Spice of Life, Soho
Bar & Waiting Staff
Do you love good food, delivering great service and being part of a team who works together to make the guest happy? Great! We are recruiting for full & part time Bar & Waiting Staff to join us at the Spice of Life, Soho.
Candidates must be over the age of 18 for legal reasons.
The Spice of Life is an all-day dining experience, opening for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and offers our guests freshly prepared contemporary food as well as daily changing specials. As part of our team you will help us deliver this guest experience whilst having fun and being an important part of our friendly team.
Why join the team at the Spice of Life?
The Spice of Life is part of the McMullen family and therefore have the backing of an independent, long standing Company who make decisions based on the long term. On top of a competitive salary we can offer:-
- Achievable bonus scheme
- 50% discounted meals when you are working
- 25% discount on food and 15% off drinks for you and your friends on your day off
- Fantastic training and career development if you wish to progress
- A step into a progressive Company who believe in treating people as a name, not a number
- We also offer industry-relevant Apprenticeships if you would like to develop your skills further, so you can ‘earn while you learn’.
- Deliver outstanding guest service at all times
- Serving drinks and food to our guests as per Company standard in a warm and friendly manner
- Assist in setting up and closing down the bar/floor areas ready for service or the next trading session
- Maintain the House standards keeping all areas of the business clean and tidy
Experience is preferred but full training will be given – so if you think you're the right person to join our friendly team then please apply today!
- Contract type:
- Up to £8.26 per hour (Depending on experience)
- Contract hours:
- Live in/out:
- Live Out