Bar & Waiting Staff, White Horse, Hemel Hempstead
Bar & Waiting Staff
Are you looking for a career in within an expanding company, in which you can progress and develop your potential? Great! We are currently recruiting for part time talented, guest focused individuals to join us as Bar & Waiting Staff.
The White Horse is situated in Bourne End and is a lovely country pub a stone’s throw from the river Boulbourne, charmed by its oak-beamed interiors and warm log fire.
The White Horse serves fine Hertfordshire ales, world beers and fine wines coupled with British heritage food and seasonal ingredients. Our Sunday roasts are a must, for our guests whilst they enjoy one of our many cozy quiet corners or alfresco garden patio. This is a part time role, shifts mostly on Sundays with the occasional overtime therefore finding the right person to join our team is essential.
Why Destination Inns?
Destination Inns are part of the McMullen family and therefore have the backing of an independent, long standing Company who make decisions based on the long term. On top of a competitive salary we can offer:-
- Achievable bonus scheme
- 50% discounted meals when you are working
- 25% discount on food and 15% on drinks for you and your friends on your day off
- Fantastic training and career development if you wish to progress
- A step into a progressive Company who believe in treating people as a name, not a number
- We also offer industry-relevant Apprenticeships if you would like to develop your skills further, so you can ‘earn while you learn’.
Key responsibilities :-
- Deliver outstanding guest service at all times
- Serving drinks and food to our guests as per Company standard in a warm and friendly manner
- Assist in setting up and closing down the bar/floor areas ready for service or the next trading session
- Maintain the House standards keeping all areas of the business clean and tidy
Interested? Great. Please apply and we'll be in touch!
- Contract type:
- Up to £8.26 per hour (Depending on experience)
- Contract hours:
- Live in/out:
- Live Out