Full Time / Part Time Kitchen Assistant, Wheelwrights, Cheshunt
Full Time / Part Time Kitchen Assistant
We are currently recruiting for a Kitchen Assistant to work full time / part time within our busy kitchen. A ‘proper’ local pub right at the heart of the community, Wheelwrights offers locally brewed real ales, world beers, great wine and good hearty pub food to eat indoors or outside when weather permits. The Wheelwrights is situated in Goffs Oak and is part of our 2-4-12 concept. Therefore finding the right Kitchen Assistant to join us is essential.
Why join the Wheelwrights as a Kitchen Assistant?
We are part of the McMullen family who believe in making decisions for the long term. We believe in looking after our teams, and creating a positive working atmosphere. On top of a competitive salary we can offer:-
- 50% discounted meal when you are working
- 25% discount on food and 15% off drinks for you and your friends on your day off
- Lots of reward and recognition opportunities including our now famous annual go-karting event
- An award winning training and development programme helping you to achieve the next level if you want to!
- We also offer industry-relevant Apprenticeships if you would like to develop your skills further, so you can ‘earn while you learn’.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- Assist in setting up and closing down the kitchen ready for service or the next trading session
- Keep the kitchen and all equipment clean, tidy and hygienic at all times
- Ensure that the kitchen does not run out of clean crockery and cutlery during service
- Being a team player, helping and assisting the Chefs when required
You will need to be eligible to work in the UK with a valid UK bank account and NI number.
Interested? Great! Please apply today.
- Contract type:
- Up to £7.88 per hour (Depending on experience)
- Contract hours:
- Full Time or Part Time
- Live in/out:
- Live Out