General Manager, Hopfields, Hatfield
GENERAL MANAGER VACANCY
We are recruiting for a people focussed Manager to run the Hopfields in Hatfield. The Hopfields is the hub of the local community, and is a traditional two-bar operation, with Sky & BT Sports and a local darts team. Split into two bars, the pub offers something for everyone.
Sales average £9/10k per week of which are mainly wet lead, operating on the McMullen 2-4-1 concept and has ample opportunity to grow further. The right Manager/Managers should be standards focused and will have good food knowledge, experience of managing a community business and be passionate about finding ways to drive sales and attract more guests to this wonderful pub.
Key General Manager Attributes
- Understanding the guests needs and responding to market demand
- Flawless execution of the offer
- Creation of sales driving activity on a regular basis
- Coaching and guiding the team - to get the best out of them every day
- Being able to spot talent and develop individuals to reach their potential
- Financial management of the business to deliver profit growth
- All aspects of licensing, food and health & safety compliance in line with the law
Applicants must have huge character, be able to deliver impeccable operating standards and build good teams. This could suit a first time appointment to the role of General Manager with sufficient experience. You must be forward thinking with huge dedication and a passion for the role.
In return for your commitment we offer a three-bedroom flat, good bonus scheme and plenty of reward and recognition opportunities.
All applicants must have visited the site before applying. Successful applicant will be invited to an initial interview and if this is successful you will be invited to a final interview to present a business plan.
- Contract type:
- Negotiable and dependent on experience
- Contract hours:
- Live in/out:
- Live In