Kitchen Assistant, Kings Reach, Biggleswade
We are currently recruiting for a Kitchen Assistant to work within our busy kitchen. The Kings Reach is part of McMullen’s ever expanding Chicken & Grill concept. We offer our guests attentive table service, freshly rotisserie roasted chickens, grilled meats and classic pub food, all complimented by McMullen’s locally brewed ales, in well-designed surroundings. However, we know that we can’t achieve any of this without great people running our pubs!
Why Chicken and Grill Pubs as a Kitchen Assistant?
Chicken and Grill Pubs are part of the McMullen family and therefore have the backing of an independent, long standing Company who make decisions based on the long term. On top of a competitive salary we can offer:-
- Achievable bonus scheme
- 50% discounted meals when you are working
- 25% discount on food and 15% off drinks for you and your friends on your day off
- Fantastic training and career development if you wish to progress
- A step into a progressive Company who believe in treating people as a name, not a number
- We also offer industry-relevant Apprenticeships if you would like to develop your skills further, so you can ‘earn while you learn’.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- Assist in setting up and closing down the kitchen ready for service or the next trading session
- Keep the kitchen and all equipment clean, tidy and hygienic at all times
- Ensure that the kitchen does not run out of clean crockery and cutlery during service
- Be a team player, helping and assisting the Chefs when required
Interested? Great! Please apply today.
- Contract type:
- Up to £8.26 per hour (Depending on experience)
- Contract hours:
- Full Time or Part Time
- Live in/out:
- Live Out