Trainee Assistant Manager, Builders Arms, Potters Bar
Trainee Assistant Manager
Do you love delivering exceptional service and motivating your team? Great! We are currently recruiting for a talented, guest focused individual to join us as a Trainee Assistant Manager at this friendly local.
The Builders Arms is part of McMullen’s McFayre concept that deliver classic pub dishes, alongside some more contemporary food. We are proud of our reputation within the area for being a great community pub and therefore finding the right Trainee Assistant Manager to join our friendly team is essential.
Why McMullen’s as a Trainee Assistant Manager?
The Builders Arms is part of the McMullen family and therefore have the backing of an independent, long standing Company who make decisions based on the long term. On top of a competitive salary we can offer:-
- Achievable bonus scheme
- 50% discounted meals when you are working
- 25% discount card for you and your friends on your day off
- Fantastic career development – currently 53% of McMullen General Managers were promoted internally
- A step into a progressive Company who believe in treating people as a name, not a number
- We also offer industry-relevant Apprenticeships if you would like to develop your skills further, so you can ‘earn while you learn’.
Key Trainee Assistant Manager Responsibilities
- Exceeding guest expectations daily
- Leading the team to deliver outstanding service
- Coach and guide new Team Members
- All aspects of cash and stock control
- Management duties including dealing with bookings/functions, rota planning, cellar management, and deputising in the Managers absence
Prior experience within a supervisory role is essential however full training will be given through the McMullen Silver Award both in house and at our Training and Development Centre in Hertford.
Interested? Great. Please apply and we'll be in touch!
- Contract type:
- Up to £8.81 per hour (Depending on experience)
- Contract hours:
- Live in/out:
- Live Out