Trainee Assistant Manager, Queens Head, Waltham Abbey
Trainee Assistant Manager
We are currently recruiting for a talented, guest focussed individual to join us as an Assistant Manager at this friendly and locally known pub. The Queens Head is situated in Waltham Abbey and is your perfect friendly local with value pub food and freshly cooked pizza, award winning local ales, world beers, hand selected wines and traditional pub games.
The Queens Head is part of the McMullen family and therefore have the backing of an independent, long standing Company who make decisions based on the long term. On top of a competitive salary we can offer:-
- Achievable bonus scheme
- Great accommodation - if required
- 50% discounted meals when you are working
- 25% discount on food and 15% off drinks for you and your friends on your day off
- Fantastic training and career development if you wish to progress
- A step into a progressive Company who believe in treating people as a name, not a number
- We also offer industry-relevant Apprenticeships if you would like to develop your skills further, so you can ‘earn while you learn’.
Key Assistant Manager Responsibilities
- Exceeding guest expectations daily
- Leading the team to deliver outstanding service
- Coach and guide new Team Members
- All aspects of cash and stock control
- Management duties including dealing with bookings/functions, rota planning, cellar management, and deputising in the Managers absence
Previous experience at Assistant Manager level is essential however further training will be given through the McMullen Gold Award.
Interested? Great. Please apply and we'll be in touch!
- Contract type:
- Up to £8.81 per hour (Depending on experience)
- Contract hours:
- Live in/out:
- Live In or Live Out