The Greyhound is temporarily closed for refurbishment. We will be opening Summer 2017.
This fine local pub was McMullen’s very first pub purchase in 1835 – and it’s still selling Hertfordshire’s finest award-winning ales today.
Steeped in history and offering traditional British fare and food-based events this traditional two-bar local with serves fine local ales, world beers and wines. With a winning darts team, live music (follow us on Facebook for listings) and more, you can look forward to a warm welcome and lots of fun!
- Independently managed
- Parking aplenty
- Coffee Shop on Fridays 9am-12 midday
- lunchtime menu available 12.00-14.30 Tuesday-Saturday
- Sunday lunch available 12.00-16.00
- Thai cuisine available eat in and take away Tuesday-Saturday 17.00-22.00
- regular live music- please follow Facebook for dates
- Follow us on Facebook
- Food Served
- Garden or Outside Area
- Live Entertainment
- Pub Games
- Dog Friendly